Even complete cheapskates can't complain about the value they receive at Georgia Frontiers. We guarantee your horseback riding experience will be a ton of fun and as thrilling as you dare.
|Length of Ride
|1 1/2-hour ride
If you enjoy your ride, kiss your horse and tip your guide!
- All prices are PER RIDER. Only one rider per horse.
- Optional: If you're not feeling sociable, you can request a private ride with your very own trail guide who will warn you when to duck and won't laugh too hard when you don't. Add $10 per person.
- We like cash. We do not accept American Express but will take Visa, Mastercard or Discover. We don't trust personal checks...they tend to bounce, just like some of our riders.
- If you're gonna make a reservation, we're gonna take a deposit...and keep it if you decide not to show up. Have your credit card ready when you call.
- There is a strict 220 pound weight limit to protect rider and horse. We might make an exception if you are tall and your weight is proportional to your height, but please talk to us about this before you arrive. If you make a reservation and exceed the weight limit, we will deny you a ride and still charge your credit card.
- Give us a holler to discuss the details and cost of special shindigs.
In The Saddle -
220 pound weight limit
Minimum age: 9